[triadtechtalk] Re: Internet Options

In a message dated 8/6/2001 2:14:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Guess I will have to correct this through the telephone company and not

can always do like I did..... went and got me a copy of the Oklahaoma State
Corporation rules for telephone service and visited my local phone office...
got my line fixed in two days when I first moved out here.... at that time I
couldnt even connect at all and when I did was no faster than 14.4 and that
was late 1997.,,, we are now getting fiber optics laid so will improve and
they have told me that  I am one of a few who will be provided with the dsl
system as soon as connected up so they can get it all working properly....
lol. so a bit of complaining with some paper in hand does pay off ...and cant
wait until it happens...did the download for Winxp RC2 .. 499.66 megabytes
was 56 hours... . Chuck.. in Ok

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

unsubscribe in the Subject field.

http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi