[triadtechtalk] Re: Internet Options

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:50:35 -0600

<http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/security/flash-cookies-whats-new-with-online-privacy/2299>

        Armando, I read the link you sent. Kind of scarey. But after I sent the
post it occured to me I couold search for an answer. I didn't save the link. It
was a Microsoft forum.
        This is the directions they gave to get rid of them. I tryed it and it
worked.
        Go to internet options,general tab,clicked delete on the box that came
up to save history browsing,unclicked preserve favorite website,clicked
delete,ok,rebooted and the ad cookies were gone. I then went back and clicked
preserve fovorit website setting. Checked after surfing awhile they are still
gone.
        Now I have another question. Is it Ok to just leave that setting
unclicked?
        Also I don't have in private filtering clicked. Should it be?

        Juanita