[triadtechtalk] Re: Incredimail Installation Woes

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:50:00 +1000

Hello everyone. At work yesterday  jv power tools installed okay but then when
I tried to use it, it just popped up with a message saying a newer version is
available and would not go any further. That was the exe file which I had sent
from my home. Today, I shall try Juanita's link and see how that goes and also
the msconfig. I was too busy to try anything else yesterday. I'll keep you
informed as to how it goes. Sandy :)
    From: Sandy O'Neill

    Thanks All, will let you know how I go today at work. To be honest, I'm not
sure I will be able to use anything like jv16 or easy cleaner on my PC there, I
very much doubt it actually because of the security settings. Sandy :)

    Sandy can't you shut you PC down and close the security programs then run
the tools.Or is it the fact that it might delete some of the programs. You sure
must have a good boss.

    Victor I already deleted your message but things do change.Some are hard to
accept too.
    What version of easycleaner do you have? After I got the latest version. I
updated it twice. I sure hope it didn't have the time bomb in it. If it did
someone will have kept the version before the updates. We will find it some
place I bet.
    My Grandson said he has the older version of jv power tool. I think the 1
point somethin or another. I had it also and deleted it about a month
ago.Didn't think I would ever need it since I had a newer version.

    Juanita

      ---