From: Sandy O'Neill
Sent: May 5, 2004 5:51 AM
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Incredimail Installation Woes

Stupidly, I tried to install Incredimail on my PC at work, thinking that if I didnt like it or if it caused problems, I would just uninstall it. I did uninstall it. It is not noted in Add/Remove Programs, nor does it show up in Program files. However, every time I start my computer, a flipping thing comes up and asks do I want to continue with the installation of Incredimail. When I say no, it places an installation icon on the desktop to continue later. How can I get rid of this infernal nuisance. I ran Spybot and Adaware but they didnt help. I even tried system restore (XP Pro) but it said it couldnt go back to whatever restore point I asked it to (whether or not this is an Incredimail quirk, I'm not sure, but system restore has worked on other occasions). Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone.
Sandy :)

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet