[triadtechtalk] Giving free food

  • From: "Lewis & Becky Kincaid" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:33:53 -0700

1st thing.. I don't want anyone one to feel pressured or guilty if they don't
do this.. This is totally voluntary..
I know that this isn't computer related.. Well it is something on the
internet... *smiling* Does that count???

Anyway.. This program cost you nothing. You download nothing.. You get a
reminder once a day so you don't forget.. You get to give 1 cup of rice to a
needy person, paid by a sponsor each time you click on the button and 6 cups
the 1st day you join!.

If interested and you really want to save a life.. Click & go here:

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/wa/gotoSite?destSite=HungerSite&origin=reminderT

I'd really be interested in whom ever joins... You can a-mail me at my address:
 IowaHawkeyes@xxxxxxxxxx  or you can post it to the group for the group to
see!!!

*just curious how many people join to see how many lives this E-mail will start
saving*