[triadtechtalk] Font

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:52:58 -0600

When I type an address in my Goggle tool bar, the font looks to be in italic.  Can someone tell me how to change the font for this location?

Jim Moss

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology." VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx