[triadtechtalk] Firewall question

Hi folks

Got a question for you. I download music from several different bit torrent
sites (all legal stuff) and one of them lists all the active
seeders/leechers. After changing to a new client for downloading I've
noticed on that site that it says I am firewalled behind port 28794. This is
the port the client uses. I have no problem downloading/uploading, and I
have given the client permission to act as a server, but this bothers me a
bit. I'm using the latest (and nowadays rather troublesome) Zone Alarm Pro.
I don't know if I'm blocking incoming or outgoing traffic. I have looked up
permissions for adding ports on the ZA help files, but I don't know what
kind of port we're talking about, and if I should be specifying in and/or
outgoing traffic. I have a cable connection. The options on ZA are UDP,
ICMP, IGMP, and TCP ports. All Greek to me.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?

Thanx,

Richard