[triadtechtalk] Re: Dual Boot Menu Don't Work!

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:52:58 -0800 (PST)

NTLDR is missing Error  Windows XP NTFS

Insert and boot from your WindowsXP CD.
At the first R=Repair option, press the R key
Press the number that corresponds to the correct
location for the installation of
Windows you want to repair.
Typically this will be #1
Enter in the administrator password when requested
Enter in the following commands (X: is replaced by the
actual drive letter that is
assigned to the CD ROM drive.
COPY X:\i386\NTLDR C\:
COPY X:\i386\NTDETECT.COM C:\
Take out the CD ROM and type exit

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#ntldr

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:45:42 -0500 (Eastern Standard
Time), "Howard" wrote:

BA285063-5BCE-11D4-AF8D-0050DAC67E11
2.0
Letter
Elegant Paper
Stationery
Rice Fields
SU1CTDEsNDEsgUmBSTAkkcGNgZmVTY0wNCxNhYUoiU0kOMEoTYGBjYEoJDSZnSyFhUksSU1CTDIsMCwsSU1CTDMsMCwsVHlwZVZlcnNpb24sMywxLjAs
C37AFD06-089B-11D8-8540-444553540000
repeat
#eff3f7
left