[triadtechtalk] Re: Computer running

  • From: Degilbo <degilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:14:17 +1000

These two sites should help you understand CCleaner and what it can do
for your computer:
http://www.ccleanerdownload.org/ccleaner-in-action-cleaning-the-pc-and-registry
http://ezinearticles.com/?Does-CCleaner-Really-Work?&id=1524322

Window Washer is another cleaning utility which has been around for a
long time. It's not free but I have found it to be a good investment:
http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-products-windowwasher.html

You may also find CleanUp! by Steven Gould another option (it's free!):
http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?Itemid=69&id=15&option=com_content&task=view
If you use it, make sure you have your sound turned on as it is just
so apt for what it is doing to your computer at that time <LOL>.

Degilbo