[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup for New HD

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:50:56 -0500

Thanks Sandy, I can buy the 5.0 version for very little.  I was just concerned that the people that commented on the web site had terrible experiences with it.

Jim

Jim Moss

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx