[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup for New HD

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:59:59 +1000

Hi Jim, No I have never backed up to CDs but I have often thought I should give
it a go. I back up to a separate hard drive (which is excellent in a crash but
not so good if it is all stolen - God forbid) . Although the programme works
really well for me, it is not user friendly (well, I dont think so anyway,
because I just do not understand most of what it says or does) so I am one of
those people who, once they get it working as they want it, just never muck
around with it - if you understand what I am saying. However, as you have
mentioned it again, and as I know I should, I will try and give it a go this
coming weekend. Believe me though, it will do the job you want it to.
Sandy :)