[tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

  • From: "Vera Gould" <vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 05:53:36 -0600

sure, can you send me the recipe?

From: Wanda Hanebrink
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 8:41 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

Hey everyone,

If a duplicate email came I apologize.

Book Club will be at my house Wed the 16th at 6. Let’s go with the Chinese
theme, it fits with the book and we have never done it before.

Vera are you still on for egg rolls? I’m looking for a recipe for an entrée,
think I saw something recently on Spark People—may have been Thai? an Asian
salad would be nice if anyone is willing, and any other fun recipes anyone has
are always welcome. And of course, the WINE!!

See everyone wed. bring summer reading ideas.

Wanda