[tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:38:46 -0700

Have a fabulous trip!! W

From: Patty Schultz
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:01 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

Sorry to miss book club!!  The book was wonderful!
Patty S

On 3/6/2013 5:59 AM, Wanda Hanebrink wrote:

  Yes we are on for Thurs 6pm at my house. It will be Australian Lentil soup,
bread and English Sticky Toffee Pudding. I have it covered, if you girls want
to bring wine we’re golden! Wanda

          From: Wanda Hanebrink mailto:whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 9:59 AM

          Hey everyone! Yes the book club will be at my house. But as I look at
the calendar February is getting away from me already and I am going to have to
push back the date to the first week of March to do the dinner on a Thursday,
which seems to work best for most. So book club will on March 7 at 6pm. I was
thinking since we’re still in the Forgotten Garden that I would stick with the
English /Australian theme, not sure yet what that might be. Loved the Welch
Rarebit, Louise!! Maybe I’ll repeat it since the group was small? Am really
enjoying the book, hope you all are too!! Wanda