[tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

  • From: Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:01:01 -0700

Sorry to miss book club!!  The book was wonderful!
Patty S
Yes we are on for Thurs 6pm at my house. It will be Australian Lentil soup, bread and English Sticky Toffee Pudding. I have it covered, if you girls want to bring wine we’re golden! Wanda
    From: Wanda Hanebrink <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 9:59 AM

    Hey everyone! Yes the book club will be at my house. But as I look
    at the calendar February is getting away from me already and I am
    going to have to push back the date to the first week of March to
    do the dinner on a Thursday, which seems to work best for most. So
    book club will on March 7 at 6pm. I was thinking since we’re still
    in the Forgotten Garden that I would stick with the English
    /Australian theme, not sure yet what that might be. Loved the
    Welch Rarebit, Louise!! Maybe I’ll repeat it since the group was
    small? Am really enjoying the book, hope you all are too!! Wanda