[tor] Re: rokabear conversation, volunteering

  • From: "Will Smith" <nood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:07:14 -0500

Ok this is some good information to start.
I also forgot to mention that I had spoken with some interested people in
iceland recently and they think hosting a tor index out of iceland might work
very well there. I will try to come up to speed on the bridge project and help
where I can. My only hesitation about irc is doing it in a remote and anonymous
manner. However I will try to find a way.
nood.