[tor] Re: Abuse ...

We're back online.
Still no reaction from 100tb staff regarding the general problem of
constant abuse complaints.

What do you think, should we close the current open policy and only
allow certain exit ports? I hope to find a solution apart from that.

Filter P2P traffic? At best, I don't want anything to look at the traffic.

Moritz