[torontocbm] anyone got a buscard for an 8250 drive? and some other requests

  • From: Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:52:22 -0400

I have some disks and a drive, but missing the buscard, and there's no way to
copy the data/transfer it without the buscard.

does anyone have one I could buy/borrow/etc ?

also if anyone has Transactor magazines vol 1 to vol 3, that i could
buy/borrow/copy, it'd be appreciated...

Also, if anyone has the software program "Trackmimic", it was a
hardware based copier like 21 second backup,
I have the basic source code portion, but not the machinelanguage
part, if anyone has it that I could buy/borrow
it'd be appreciated too...

Thanks

Dan.