[torontocbm] Re: When is the next meeting??

  • From: "Jeff Bourdeau" <jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:25:17 -0400

Shall I bring the VIC-Switch I just received as well? We could chain them like today's routers/switches n see if they allow 15 connections?! LOL ..naa, we'd probably end up zapping one/both of them somehow..

Have you got enough different machines ("VIC to C128")? I could bring in a C116 as well...? :) ..perhaps a 1551 as well. I would think the drive on the VIC-Switch would have to be set/ready for setting for device 9+ tho.