[torontocbm] UPDATE on Spring Cleanup at Personal Computer Museum

Hey folks-thanks for all that contacted me about their interest in some of
our surplus Commodore equipment.

If you can't make it down next SATURDAY, MAY 23RD from 10am to 4pm then let
me know and we can work something out afterwards. Please understand I'm
going to have to let people that come down and make the trip first dibs
although I'm not putting out everything I have out for sale anyways.

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that we also have Amiga
stuff (mostly software at this point but you know I'll probably find some
hardware somewhere) and I've also discovered:

.         A bunch of Commodore 64 cartridges including some fairly uncommon
ones like SMORE and a few others

.         Super Graphix Jr. printer interfaces, complete in their original
packaging with manuals etc (there are at LEAST two of these)

.         Lots of VIC-20 cartridges, a couple complete in the box . lots of
tapes too

.         A bunch of Commodore related magazines have shown up that we
already have. A selection of Commodore World, Compute!, Compute!'s Gazette,
Transactor, Transactor for Amiga and more are all available at reasonable
prices so if you love to flip through the old mags like I do, come snap them
up! We want to see them in good homes

Thanks for your interest and make sure you visit the museum virtually as
well at http://www.pcmuseum.ca .. We are cataloging all of the old software
we have, magazines, newsletters, and much more