[torontocbm] Toronto PET User's Group - September 15th, 2011

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:04:32 -0400

The next TPUG meeting is September 15th 2011 at 7:30 PM!   Welcome
back after the summer break.

Directions are on the TPUG website ( http://www.tpug.ca/ ).  Click on
"Meetings" on the left menu.

There is also a section on the TPUG forums
(http://www.tpug.ca/forums/) dedicated to discussing the meetings,
please sign up and join the discussions.

I have to admit, TPUG's booth at FanExpo really rekindled my interest
in C64 games.  So let's do a mini game night: Bring out your favorite
game, let us know about any hidden gems that others might not be aware
of, challenge others to a tournament.

I'll be bringing out the new version of M.U.L.E. that was modified to
work with the 4-joystick adapter.

We can also arrange rides and carpooling to the Chicago Expo coming up
on September 24-25th.

Plus if we have time we'll watch the demonstration video of the new
EasyFlash 3 cartridge.

Regards,
Leif