[torontocbm] Toronto C=expo idea...

  • From: Rob Adlers <rob.adlers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM Users List <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:09:33 -0400

Greg/Leif,

My idea for the C=expo this year:

You think maybe a 'Commodore' computer concert later in the evening?

The music segment of the show has typically gone over well, and I had contemplated the thought of putting on a live performance much like Leif has, using Commodore machines as a base for the music.

I have to find out from the Prophet64 guys whether the new MSSIAH will be around by then (hoping), but I could still do songs with Prophet64, Cynthcart, etc. The stage is at the facility. I suppose the question of whether that's OK to do is the next question, and if anyone else is interested in performing.

Rob