[torontocbm] TPUG locker cleanup this Saturday

  • From: Greg Van Laere <gregvanlaere@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freelist TPUG <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:54:39 +0000

Hi everyone,

Well, it's spring cleaning time for TPUG again. This Saturday May 1 will be our
annual spring cleanup at the TPUG locker, Public Storage facility, located at
Eglinton Ave West and Tomkin Road, just off Timberlea. There are various tasks
that need to be done: fixing and testing 64's, monitors, disk drives etc, plus
inventory of Commodore related items and sorting and general cleanup in the
locker. Lots to do, but lots of fun!

We'll be meeting at the locker between 9:30 and 10:00am. It's usually an all
day event. If you're interested in helping out, send me a quick e-mail and I'll
put you on the list of 'eager beavers' for this Saturday!

Greg