[torontocbm] Re: Spare PLA chips?

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:24:29 -0400

A few years ago, Active had a few dozen boxed copies of the VIC-20
game "In the Chips" for $1.99.

And apparently a decade ago, they had quite a few Spartan boards which
were bought up (and then chopped up!) ;-)

Another good source of older stuff is "Above All Electronic Surplus"
at Bathurst+Bloor.  They used to have 5 1/4" DSDD disks, even some
1702s.  Haven't been there in a long while myself.

602 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M6G 1K4
(416) 588-8119

-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

"It's better to light a candle, than curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb