[torontocbm] Re: RasberryPI's order from Creatronic

Ennio, thanks for the tip.   They show the Pi on their website (see below)
but the link is wrong.   Anyway, it would be interesting to find out if we
could do a group order, and I like to support the local dealers.  I'm in
for one.

http://www.creatroninc.com/

-Leif

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM, ennio <ennioac@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I was down town for an appointment yesterday and stopped in to
> Creatronic to pickup an Arduino shield. Didn't find the shield I was
> looking for (DOH! Anyone have a spare that can take a composite video
> input?) but I did see that they are taking orders for RasberryPI boards. I
> put myself down for one; should hear back in about a month.

Leif Bloomquist
leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.schemafactor.com

"But time and chance happen to them all." - Ecclesiastes