[torontocbm] Re: PET software

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:13:09 -0400

TPUG is hoping to get it out in May (this year!).

Ernie

G C wrote:
I'm looking forward to this TPUG CD containing PET software! Is there any word on when it will be ready?

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM, STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The typical consensus is that not a lot of PET software is
    available online. I've looked and didn't see a lot. There is a
    zipped collection of utilities and things (about 10MB) but I don't
    have the URL handy. TPUG is currently building a CD of TPUG disks
    so perhaps that will have what you need.
As for D64s, you might want to check some of the torrent sites.
    Steve