[torontocbm] Machine Language Source Code

  • From: "Kris Hutton" <krishutton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:16:43 -0300

Hi everyone,

I am finally getting a "small" handle on programming with ML on the 64/128. I have read Mr. Butterfield's book (excellent), and scanned the 64 Programmer's Reference Guide and Mapping the 64. After some trouble with the graph paper (8,4,2,1) I was finally able to input a very crude sprite into the ML monitor, change its colour and move it (please don't laugh we all start out somewhere). However, there is still a LOT to learn.

What I was hoping someone could forward to me is any "source code" they have in ML for simple graphics (such as a small game) or a "scrolling intro" so I can get a better understanding of what the hell is going on.

Thanks.

Kris Hutton

From: ROB ADLERS <rob.adlers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Golan Gimme a call/email
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:26:09 -0400 (EDT)

Golan,

If you could call me (519)573-4709 or send me an email. In regards to tonight's meeting.

Rob

Don?t waste time standing in line?try shopping online. Visit Sympatico / MSN Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca