[torontocbm] Last call for Chicago Expo 06

  • From: joseph palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM List <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leif Bloomquist <leifb@xxxxxxx>, Luis Garay <luis.garay@xxxxxx>, Tom Luff <tomluff@xxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Nacu <gregnacu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Van Laere <gregvanlaere@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lee West <galagaman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:21:16 -0400 (EDT)

Okay all This is the last call for the Chicago Expo?
http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc

  I still have room in my truck and and the Hotel room is booked.

  Note: If we end up with too many for my room then Bill Griffen of Cencible
software wants to share his as well so room space is available)

  Get back to me ASAP to confirm your spots. Anyone is welcome to spend
Thursday night here on any of the couches and park at the top of my driveway
for the weekend(so no tickets while we're gone eh!). The vehicle/gas/room cost
will be split.

  okay all, get back to me!

  Greg Nacu....  Call me!   Your Email is acting weird...?

  Joseph (Joey) Palumbo
  jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx