[torontocbm] Re: Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:30:16 -0400

Hey Leif,

I'll be bringing my 600XL and 1010 to show. Its not quite a standard 600XL, I did an internal 64k upgrade and video mod to add composite video out as well. I just don't have the time to get my drives setup for it ready to bring too.

Leif Bloomquist wrote:
Hi all,

Just to mix things up a bit:  Would there be interest in an "Other
70s/80s Computers" night at the March TPUG meeting?  (March 19th)

I've got some Tandy gear that's been sadly neglected, and I know many
others at TPUG have other retrocomputing interests but no venue in
which to showcase them.  I for one would be seeing some of your other
systems.

To keep it somewhat on topic, we could always compare/contrast them
with Commodore machines from the same era.

Comments, discussion?

Regards,
-Leif