[torontocbm] C64 and c128 external cartridge files...

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:24:32 -0500

Does anyone know where I can find some?
I've erased some eeproms I had hanging around,
And want to try out my new 8/16k cartridges with
28 pin rom socket...

:)
Anything would fun at this point...
:) cheers...

By the way the programmer is a William Eprom Burner standard Dual power one
Board marked 3B or 4E ( I use it in 3B mode )
Seems to work well...

The eprom eraser I go was only 29.00 bucks and has little
Drawer and timer on it.  Very cool... :)

Either way,  if anyone has any links to share for bin files,
That would be great... cheers.

:) just playing around at this point just to get familiar with it all.

:)