[torontocbm] Amiga 15kHz LCD monitor followup

  • From: Steve Gray <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Further to the discussion regarding LCD monitors that work on Amiga (ie: 15kHz
compatible)...

 I previously tested the NEC 1550M and it worked great. I recently saw another
similar monitor, the NEC 1525V on ebay for $30, shipping from Mississuaga. I
took a chance and bought it, but sadly this model is not compatible. It DID
work great on the Amiga 3000 using the 30kHz VGA output, but when that was
switched to 15kHz the monitor gives an "out of range" messsage.

Steve