[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Re: Introduction

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 06:34:58 -0400

Hugh,

Your contributions to the lists are awsome.
We are in this for the enjoyment and the learning.
When I do pesentations on moths or porch light insects
I always relate what we are doing
to how Peterson took us from gunshot birding
to birding with a field guide
and how Glassberg pioneered
butterflying through binoculars.
We are involved with a new phenomenon,
studying moth identification with the use of
digital photography and internet resources.
I am extrememly pleasesd that you are a part
of what we are doing
and hope you will continue to do so.

Thanks
Larry McDaniel