[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Have Moth-ers gone into hibernation?

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:02:16 -0400

Larry,

Thanks for the invite.  I enjoy reading all of the posts; it sure sounds
like you have an active bunch of passionate moth-ers in the Volunteer
state!  And by the way, I've been thinking about getting over to Shady
Valley sometime this summer and setting up some lights and sheets at one of
the bogs; would you be interested in joining me?  I think there could be
some really interesting moths associated with the bog vegetation there.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm