[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Fwd: unknown micro

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

The basic pattern is right but as you say, seeing 6 different ones with the
same washed out pattern is odd. If it was just one I'd say it was probably a
worn 1762.

I'm glad you posted this because I think it will fix an error I have one one of
mine I ID'd earlier this year. I called it 1743 but 1762 looks like a better
fit.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Aristotelia_ivae-1743-IMG_2448.jpg

http://www.finishflagfarms.com