[tn-moths] Re: moth identity needed

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

I've never seen anything like this and I've looked through everything on MPG
and can't find a match. I'm wondering if it's an odd form of something common?

If you're on Facebook, you should post it to the Mothing and Moth-Watching
group.

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com