[tn-moths] Re: id please

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:19:58 -0400

Ken,
     Thanks for your opinion.  After your note, I went back to
MothPhotographers and a couple of the photos of the catalpae which do not
have quite as much of some obvious wavy design look very close to the one I
had so I am very comfortable with that ID.  This year I also have an
abundance of Imperials and it is very interesting to note the variety in
design on wing patterns.
     All the best to you.

     JNH