[tn-moths] Re: id please

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:07:20 -0400

Larry,
     Thanks for your reply.  The one I thought be nearest is the Catalpa
and we don't have any of those trees.  We have some Cottonwoods which I
thought might be a relative, but looking it up, I guess not.  If you have
other thoughts let me know, please.  Strange to have a big moth so hard to
identify.

                                                                 JNH