[tn-moths] Re: flash recommendation

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:09:48 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Ken, I'll try that tonight. I went to the Smokies Bugguide Gathering in
2008 and some of the guys had those dual flash units. Their photos are so sharp
and don't have weird shadows. Maybe I'm too picky, but I'm really jealous of
those great, super detailed shots! Ha! Thanks to everyone who has sent
suggestions!

Kris