[tn-moths] Re: flash recommendation

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:42:56 -0400

Kris, I have a Canon Rebel XT with a Sigma 28-70 lens.  I turn the flash off,
and use a Coleman headlamp with 33 power light.  It has a lower light setting
which I use on white moths.  I learned this combo from Audrey.  Most of the
time, I let the camera focus automatically.  (I need a good macro moth lens.)
If my pix are blurry, it's just my shaky hands at midnight.  LOL
Jean Obrist