[tn-moths] flash recommendation

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:46:37 +0000 (UTC)

I have not been real happy with my macro flash shots on some of my moth photos.
I have a Nikon D90 with a 105mm macro lens. I have been using my built-in
flash, my hot-shoe flash, and an added RayFlash ring attachment. Some of you
have incredibly sharp close-up shots that I would like to get. Do any of you
use the dual flash attachments for close-up shots? If so, and you are a Nikon
shooter, which one do you use? I've seen different models at different price
ranges. Thanks for any advice!

Kris Light