[tn-moths] Re: The microiest micro I have found so far

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 15:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

If not the same, they are very close.  After seeing yours, I'm also convinced
that they are moths. I posted mine to Bugguide this morning.

Everybody get out your magnifying glasses when it's time to inspect your moth
sheets. You never know what may be hiding in plain sight! :-)

http://www.finishflagfarms.com