[tn-moths] Re: TN moth documentation map

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:14:01 -0800 (PST)

After a month of no new updates, the BAMONA blog is active again. Hopefully it
won't take them too long to catch up with what's already been submitted.

I'll start submitting again once the new system is in place. I've got about 50
records that haven't been submitted yet.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com