[tn-moths] Photos Ctenucha virginica, Cisseps fulvicollis

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:15:46 -0600

I am excited about TN-Moths.  I hope it attracts moth enthusiast from all over our state and adjoining states.  What a fun place it will be to learn about moths!!  Thanks, Larry for getting it started.

These are two that I have identified.  I thought these two were the same until I looked at the photos more closely and a friend told me they were different.

The Ctenucha virginica I found in Michigan and the Cisseps fulvicollis is from my yard on Oct. 20, 2008.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN
Cannon County

 Ctenucha virginica