[tn-moths] Re: Photo 6747 Help

  • From: Richard Healy <rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:36:47 -0400

Doug when I first noticed the moth I thought is was also Pyraloidea Crambus in
the Acentropinae sub-family but could not find it, so I expanded my
investigation to further suspects. I found this tiny moth to be rather common
in Hart co. KY.
Rich

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:36:41 -0400
From: hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your going to hate me when I say this (because this moth has come up many times
this year): it's Sigela.

Hugh

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Have looked and looked and can find no match.  My eyes tell me this little guy
is something in Pyraustinae.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Doug Downs
Sparta, White County, TN

=