  From: Douglas Downs
  To: Tn-Moths
  Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:23 PM
  Subject: [tn-moths] Interesting Pair

  This past Sunday (April 25th) I did some butterfly chasing in SE White County
and came across this interesting pair of travelers.  The butterfly is clearly a
Silver-spotted Skipper, of which there were many that day.  But sitting next to
the skipper is what I think is a Mournful Thyris (Pseudothyris sepulchralis,
Hodges #6077).  As I am a neophyte to the world of moths, please let me know if
this id is correct.

  Doug Downs
  Sparta, White County, TN

inbox. See how.