[tn-moths] Re: ID help - Anderson Co. #1

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 01:58:39 +0000 (UTC)

I'm thinking it looks more like a dark version of # 8387 – Renia sobrialis –
Sober Renia Moth. What do you think? I won't post that until I get a consensus
from others . Thanks for your help, Jean. You realize this will end up being
more work for you to have to add to Anderson County's list! Ha!

Kris