[tn-moths] Re: Hemileuca Maia

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfree22@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 18:51:13 -0500

Yeah!  Mothing and beer tasting.  I couldn’t make it before; would love that.
You aren’t far from us.
Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN

Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 18:16:07 -0500
Subject: [tn-moths] Hemileuca Maia
From: birders3@xxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year;
Already anxious to get on to time for moths.  I am just now sending the
photograph of the beautiful Hemileuca maia (Eastern Buck Moth) which we had on
November 27, 2014.
All the best for a good year.

J.N. Howard
Marion County