[tn-moths] Re: Help!

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:37:13 -0500

Merrill,

Thanks for the assist.  I had it clearly narrowed to the Pyralids, but . . .
Many times, I find that the pics in MPG and BugGuide are limited to fresh or
lab specimens.  Unfortunately, we seem to get a lot of worn and faded moths
down here in Sparta, Tennessee.  Makes things a bit dicey at times.  And still
yet . . . both MPG and BugGuide are fabulous sites and should be thanked by all
of us for their HUGE collections of information.

Anyway, thanks once again.  Let the ID game continue :)

Doug