[tn-moths] Re: FW: ID request

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:35:06 -0500

Larry,

Nice photo.  So glad you are posting it to BG.  Now my  photo will have
company.  Yours is great because it is a different view.  I got mine in Florida
last year and Bob Patterson has it on MPG.  Just hope they will come over my
way--maybe next year.  Congratulations on a very nice find.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury
Cannon County