From: Jean Obrist <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 10:00:52 PM
Subject: [tn-moths] FOY for Cocke Co, TN

7071 Chlorochlamys chloroleucaria, Blackberry Looper   4/7   My first Emerald
of
this year.
5060 Pyrausta subsequalis  4/7
5079 Udea Rubigalis, Celery Leaftier  4/7
8134 Spilosoma congrua, Agreeable Tiger Moth 4/7

And these are just the ones I was familiar with.  I have  a bunch more to ID.
Good warm night.

Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN