[tn-moths] Euchlaena sp.

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:52:58 -0700 (PDT)

Any thoughts on which Euchlaena sp. this might be? Obviously it's pretty torn
up but I'm hoping someone can figure it out.

In case anyone is wondering why my last couple of posts have included
attachments instead of links, I watch the archive for NCSC-Moths and once the
storage limit is used up and posts aren't being saved anymore, I figure it
can't hurt to post attachments. When we start a new month, I'll go back to
posting links. TN-Moths doesn't get as many attachments posted so it rarely if
ever goes over the limit.

http://tinyurl.com/Kens-Moths-2011
http://tinyurl.com/Night-Creatures
http://www.finishflagfarms.com